On looking back at the above there are so many bits and pieces floating around at the moment and as always I want to see them as a whole contribution to my journey and not just isolated happenings. Isn't that a bit like the chaos theory or whatever it is where a butterfly flapping in one part of the world can affect something global elsewhere?
When I met up with some fellow Resurgence readers we shared some thoughts and ideas on our lives, philosophies and ideas. Here are some things that I jotted down in my notebook:
- Be the change you want to be
- Be the best that you can be (love?)
- Keep good company; Do inspirational work; Unconditional service (Satsang, Indian philosophy)
- A wish to see people and things that are free from pain
- What makes you smile, what gladdens your heart?
- Work/life/home should inseparable from a holistic/spiritual viewpoint
- Apply spiritual work to a problem
- Common theme: Ideas and translating them into action; a daily outworking of our spirituality
Oh yes, a couple of weeks ago I found myself on a Sunday afternoon in Primark and Macdonalds in Luton. As I have had enough of being negative this week I will decline from writing anything about this experience!
As I welcome this new day
May the wind and the rain refresh my spirit.
May I see a positive in all I do
and help me not to get bogged down
by those thoughts that darken my mind.
May I be a light
that honours the great Creative Spirit.
May I draw from that Spirit
the strength and inspiration
to be who I am -
and with love.
Bless J and E.
Thank you for this day.